GLORY Redemption Rico vs Jamal Live Streaming Free



GLORY Redemption Rico vs Jamal Live Streaming Free. While on this weekend there is a lot of MMA in the UFC, Bellator, Invicta, a championship and RFA all competitions, the biggest fight will take place in the ring kikboksingovom. Well, in size, at least, although what is at stake is very high.



On Saturday UFC.tv of pay-per-view feature "GLORIA: Redemption" by Ahoy Rotterdam in the Netherlands. In the main event six-foot six-time champion Rico Verhoeven version (52-10-1, 10 KO) puts the belt on the line against the 6-foot, 8-foot slugger Jamal Ben Saddik (32-5, 26 KOs) ) is a 2011 rematch, which in fact saw an opponent. The main card with four battles begins at 4 a. M. ET and costs $ 29.99.

http://affforce.com/scripts/un981c6l?a_aid=ec59c751&a_bid=7f0a6d2f

"In 2011, I fought with Rico and stopped him in the second round," Saddik told the UFC. "This was my first professional fight, I saw something in him, and he made me think that today he will become a champion, not at all, this was the first professional fight, but he had experience, and I stopped him. it will not make you think that he will become a champion.

Although it seemed to be a starting point for potential competition, Saddik received some losses in the next few years and struggled to perform at a level that seemed appropriate person to whom he wishes to meet again with the world champion.

Although he tried to hide his struggle, Saddik has generally shown recently that he was in the middle of his fight: thyroid cancer.

Saddik had two separate battles with the disease, and he was recently received by all the doctors. Now he wants to recover the lost time in a massive competition for all the marbles.

"This is the first time in my life that I was able to prepare 100 percent," Saddik said. "I've never had a period of how far I was able to prepare for the fight without any health problems: first, thyroid problems, and then cancer."
http://affforce.com/scripts/un981c6l?a_aid=ec59c751&a_bid=7f0a6d2f

"My health now works with me, and not against me." As a good, I sleep well, I train well, and that is why I say that I am a true fighter, a born fighter. I had to fight every day to keep myself alive, day after day. Therefore, I am a natural fighter, the fight is literally the story of my life.

To become a cancer survivor, and then become a world champion, it will become a dream. I want to show everyone who does not believe in themselves that they are wrong. If you continue fighting, keep believing, you can achieve it. Just do not give up.

You can watch the pre-election for "GLORY: Redemption" live and free on Saturdays at 1:30 p.m. ET in the embedded video below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE BACKLASH 2017 Live Free Watch

MTV Movie & TV Awards 2017 Live Stream Free

Watch WWE NXT TakeOver Live Free